If you are hurt in a car accident in Nashville, you need to contact a qualified car accident lawyer right away. Here at David Randolph Smith & Associates, we work hard to get car accident victims the justice and compensation that they deserve. Our firm has successfully handled cases involving serious injuries, damages, and fatalities from automobile, motorcycle, and tractor-trailer collisions. We’ve worked cases throughout Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama, getting our clients sizable settlements for their pain and suffering. If you were involved in an auto accident in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, or Alabama, call the auto accident attorneys at David Randolph Smith at (615) 742-1775.
Choosing Your Nashville Car Wreck Lawyer
Whether or not your claim will be successful depends a lot on the actions you take shortly following your accident, and the attorney you choose. A qualified auto injury attorney will be able to take action quickly, give you directed guidance, and be committed to building a strong case on your behalf. Here are a few things to look for, when deciding on a lawyer for your case:
- Ready and able to investigate your case on short notice. Our firm is here when you need us, and we use the best modern technology to gather time-sensitive evidence.
- Able to evaluate and understand medical issues. Not only is Mr. Smith an experienced medical malpractice attorney, but we also call upon nurses and other consultants to gather medical proof.
- Offers the best combination of experience, skill, and personal service. David Randolph Smith & Associates is a well-respected auto accident law firm in Nashville, with over 50 years of combined practice.
What to Do After an Auto Accident
At the scene of the accident:
- Stay calm and call the police immediately.
- Do not admit fault.
- Be courteous and respectful of police and emergency personnel.
- Exchange insurance information and accident details with the other driver(s).
- Get a medical exam as soon as possible, even if you don’t feel hurt.
- Contact an experienced auto accident attorney!
- Take photos and keep records of everything related to the accident.
- Do not sign anything until after you’ve spoken to your attorney.
- Call our Nashville car wreck lawyers and auto accident attorneys today.
At David Randolph Smith & Associates, we are proud to be one of the most experienced car accident lawyers in Nashville. Reach out to us today for a free consultation about your case.
Automotive Accident Litigation
According to government statistics, approximately 40,000 Americans die in car accidents on U.S. roads each year. We are respected Nashville personal injury attorneys and Tennessee wrongful death lawyers with over 50 years of combined experience helping car accident victims and their families in Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama.
Actions taken shortly after a car crash accident (or boat or motorcycle accident) often have a dramatic effect on the outcome of litigation. Appropriate steps to preserve collision physical evidence, investigate the accident scene and wreck, and taking witness statements are all essential to success.
Physical evidence in the form of debris fields and skid marks, if available, need to be evaluated by a well qualified accident re-constructionist as soon as possible. Photographs of the accident scene need to be taken immediately after the accident. Witness statements need to be taken promptly in order to preserve critical evidence.
We stand ready to represent you and to promptly take the action necessary to gather and preserve important evidence in order to obtain a successful outcome for you.
Several factors should be considered by a prospective client in seeking a quality car accident lawyer when an auto, motorcycle or tractor-trailer accident occurs:
- Time is of the essence – an investigation should be completed promptly.
- A firm should be ready to investigate on short notice.
- A firm should have the ability to investigate quickly
- The firm routinely uses private airplanes for this purpose
- A firm should be able to evaluate medical issues – Mr. Smith is certified in medical malpractice and the firm uses nurses and consultants to assist with preparation of medical proof.
David Randolph Smith is Certified as a Medical Malpractice Specialist by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys.
Nashville personal injury lawyers and medical malpractice attorneys at the law firm of David Randolph Smith & Associates serve clients throughout Tennessee in communities such as Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Jackson, Johnson City, Franklin, Hendersonville, Bartlett, Cleveland, Columbia, Cookeville, Gallatin, Lebanon, Brentwood, Springfield, Dickson, Davidson County, Shelby County, Knox County, Hamilton County, Rutherford County, Williamson County, Robertson County, Cheatham County, Maury County and Montgomery County. We also serve clients in Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi and Illinois. Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi, Illinois and all other states via pro hac vice admission.