If you are hurt in a car accident in Nashville, you need to contact a qualified attorney right away. Here at David Randolph Smith & Associates, we work hard to get car accident victims the justice and compensation that they deserve. Our firm has successfully handled cases involving serious injuries, damages, and fatalities from automobile, motorcycle, and tractor-trailer collisions. We’ve worked cases throughout Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama, getting our clients sizable settlements for their pain and suffering. If you were involved in an auto accident in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, or Alabama, call the auto accident attorneys at David Randolph Smith at
Choosing Your Nashville Car Wreck Lawyer
Whether or not your claim will be successful depends a lot on the actions you take shortly following your accident, and the attorney you choose. A qualified auto injury attorney will be able to take action quickly, give you directed guidance, and be committed to building a strong case on your behalf. Here are a few things to look for, when deciding on a lawyer for your case:
- Ready and able to investigate your case on short notice. Our firm is here when you need us, and we use the best modern technology to gather time-sensitive evidence.
- Able to evaluate and understand medical issues. Not only is Mr. Smith an experienced medical malpractice attorney, but we also call upon nurses and other consultants to gather medical proof.
- Offers the best combination of experience, skill, and personal service. David Randolph Smith & Associates is a well-respected auto accident law firm in Nashville, with over 50 years of combined practice.
What to Do After an Auto Accident
At the scene of the accident:
- Stay calm and call the police immediately.
- Do not admit fault.
- Be courteous and respectful of police and emergency personnel.
- Exchange insurance information and accident details with the other driver(s).
- Get a medical exam as soon as possible, even if you don’t feel hurt.
- Contact an experienced auto accident attorney!
- Take photos and keep records of everything related to the accident.
- Do not sign anything until after you’ve spoken to your attorney.
- Call our Nashville car wreck lawyers and auto accident attorneys today. Click here for more info
At David Randolph Smith & Associates, we are proud to be one of the most experienced car accident lawyers in Nashville. Reach out to us today for a free consultation about your case.