The firm has filed a medical malpractice wrongful death suit in the Circuit Court for Cumberland County, Tennessee in Crossville, Tennessee, Hooper v. Hendrixson et al. No. CV00-4807. The suit alleges a patient suffered addiction and death from wrongful prescription of the narcotic medication OxyContin.
- Lawsuit filed in Crossville, Tennessee (Cumberland County Circuit Court)
- Charlottesville, VA prescribing doctor faces criminal charges for OxyContin deaths
- “Pain Killer: A ‘Wonder’ Drug’s Trail of Addiction and Death” (B. Meier).
- New York Times Articles on OxyContin
- Google Search on “OxyContin & over promotion”
- /pdfs/sherrillb/ohioclass.pdf” target=”_blank”>Court TV Report of GAO Report’s Conclusions
- /pdfs/sherrillb/courtneyoxy.pdf” target=”_blank”>Courtney Love Use of OxyContin
- /pdfs/sherrillb/fda-1.pdf” target=”_blank”>Medical Letter 2/15/04
- /pdfs/sherrillb/flaoxyb.pdf” target=”_blank”>Report of Florida Symposium 2/04/04
- /pdfs/sherrillb/oxy-pkg.pdf” target=”_blank”>OxyContin package insert
- /pdfs/sherrillb/oxypic.pdf” target=”_blank”>OxyContin bottle picture
Submit Your Case
Have a legal question or want to learn if you have a case?
Please fill out the form below or give us a call, and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
© 2018 Copyright Nashville Personal Injury.